Sunday, January 21, 2007

doesn't time fly..?

Acutely aware that I haven't uploaded anything for weeks, so just to let anyone that reads this know, I have more to upload and will do ss soon, covering Hong Kong, and Bangkok and Jomtien in Thailand, and Bali.
This is the 'chill out phase of my trip after all, so you will have to indulge me.
<For those of you in the UK reading this, suffering from gales and winter storms and what have you, look away now> I am now on the island of Koh Chang, way down the Gulf of Thailand coast near the Cambodia border. I'm staying in a little bungalow right at the quiet end of the beach, in perfect weather, with little wooden restaurants down the beach where you can get a whole freshly caught grouper and snapper, barbecued or fried with chilli sauce, for 100 baht (£1.40). But I'm still working hard - on my tan! Ah well, shall I take another dip or have a massage on the beach - decisions, decisions!
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home